Monday, June 1, 2015

Todd with Professor Louie at the Clayton Opera House May 30th / Cowrites / Benefit show

Had a great show with Professor Louie & The Crowmatix at the Clayton Opera House on Saturday night! Great town and great venue. Thanks to Waydown Wailers for opening the show and taking these pics. They were great. 
I am excited to be writing some new songs with co-writers Larry Greene, Larry Migliore, Jason Bellay, and Mark Bunn! I have also been working on some new material of my own...both songs and instrumentals. 
I will be performing with Mike Hamel (acoustic duo) at the Weed Orchard in Marlboro, NY on July 11th. This will be a benefit show for Sparrow's Nest. Sparrow's Nest is a great charity that provides meals for families going through cancer treatment. I hope to try out some new original material at this show as well as some exciting new covers! Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment