Thursday, November 17, 2016

News November 2016

Some news....

* I've started preproduction for my new record! I hope to finish up over the winter and have a release by late spring/early summer. I'm very excited to share my new songs with you!

* A song I recently wrote with Larry Migliore called "Good Time BBQ" will be cut by indie country artist Ryan Nicholson from Georgia. Looking forward to hearing his record when it is done.

* My longtime pal Mike Hamel has a new record out called "Lies". I played guitar on and recorded the track "What Did You Think". Check him and the song out at www.mikehamelmusic.com

* I recently did some recording with Professor Louie & The Crowmatix for a future release. I will also be performing with them at The Towne Crier in Beacon, NY on January 7th 2017. The show will be a tribute to Rick Danko from The Band.

* Todd's Morning Jam is still going strong after 87 straight weeks! You can check out all of the videos on my Youtube channel here: www.morningjam.net

No comments:

Post a Comment